Rainy



  
Photoblog

Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous! This liquid looks like little gems of light. Love your processing!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! This is simply beautiful. (I think I say that every time I visit your blog! But it's true - I love your work.)

    SvarSlett
  3. Your photographs are an inspiration. They make me take in my breath when I first see them. xo Jenny

    SvarSlett
  4. Muito linda foto,como sempre!beijos,chica

    SvarSlett
  5. This is breathtaking!Congrats. xoxo
    Bshell

    SvarSlett
  6. This is absolutely stunning.

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow what a magical picture - they look like little crystals :))

    SvarSlett
  8. This is so very BEautiful. Truly... It does take my breath away and then reminds me of all the BEauty we sometimes never see...

    I thank you for your kind and thoughtful comment on my PAF, too. I am sorry to hear about your son. And I am grateful you shared about him, too. I especially appreciated your sharing his initials were BE.

    This World is often quite small enough for all of its large unfathomable size...

    Much love to you...

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful - looks like shining diamonds. Great sparkle!

    SvarSlett
  10. Interessante e criativo, parabéns. Um abraço!

    SvarSlett
  11. Oj!!! så annerledes :-) superflink til å leke med bildene dine du, og her skulle jeg hatt et skikkelig spark bak! rene kunsten dette jo :-)

    God helg til deg vennen.

    SvarSlett
  12. Espectacular foto!
    Adorei.
    Lindo dia verde.

    SvarSlett
  13. this is simply AMAZING! what a wonderful edit!

    SvarSlett
  14. Truly magical. Your artistry always shines through. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday, Maboe.

    SvarSlett
  15. I just read your comment about losing your son six years ago on Currie's blog. I send my condolences. Makes me think that some of the depth of your feelings about such a tragic loss are expressed in your art - and that is why I am so drawn to it.

    SvarSlett
  16. Pure magic and so delightful.

    SvarSlett
  17. I love it ... it says so much in such a simple way that every viewer will get their own message. Beautiful!

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    SvarSlett
  18. Simply superb and nice editing.

    Check out mine here

    SvarSlett
  19. Stilig effekt, Maboe!
    Ha en fin helg:)

    SvarSlett
  20. Beautiful photo, spectaculor. Wow

    Thanks so much for linking up with Green Day at Raindrops and Daisies, it is always great having you participate.

    Wishing you a lovely week my friend.

    x Fiona

    SvarSlett
  21. Beautiful! You have made the plant sparkle! I really like the colours and the sharply defined edges. Great colour too!

    SvarSlett
  22. Looks like diamonds! Love it.. Thank you so much for sharing on 'Weekly Top Shot #52,' my meme's first anniversary!

    SvarSlett
  23. wow, fantastic pic! I like this diamonds of nature.
    LG joelsuma

    SvarSlett
  24. Very creative and expressive photo ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    SvarSlett
  25. Vakre vann dråper!
    Er det ikke?
    Dette er inspirasjon
    Fra Ingun

    SvarSlett
  26. otroligt foto. Man undrar hur du åstadkom detta underverk? :)

    Tack för att du är med i NF IP.

    SvarSlett
  27. Ja det är roligt att leka i PS (gissar att du gjort detta där!) Läckert!

    Ha en skön tisdag!

    SvarSlett
  28. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo with us at Inspire Me Monday - I have featured you this week at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    SvarSlett

Legg inn en kommentar